Product link question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product link question

Anyone know the way to add a link to the top of the product page that would take you back to the manufactures product you are looking at? Take this page for instance: VPX
    If you click on a product, there's no way to go back to the list of products without hitting the back button. I would like to have a link at the top that would say something like:
    • About VPX Sports • Other VPX Sports Products

perhaps..

The breadcrumbs themselves would generate something to the effect you want if you categorize them to reflect that. However, if you want to get a bit creative, you could use the [manufacturer_name] field either in a link name and/or the url driving it. As far as I know, there are no dependent comment tags to trigger this either. It can be used on the listing page according to 3dCart Template Reference Guide

Hope this is what you were asking.

If neither of those fit your needs. You could have some javascript detect against the manufacturer name using the tag provided above and generate whatever content you wish, wherever you wish. If you need help doing so, I can take care of that for you. Just PM me.

Comment

Working...
    X