Google data feeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google data feeds

Hi, does anyone have a solution to mapping my own product category to the google product category via the Marketing --> Shopping Engines --> Google Product Feed option?
    Jason
    -----------
    http://www.estorecoaching.com

Not an elegant one. You could maintain an extra field on each product which contains the value of the Google Category you want to use.

If it is all one category for all your products you can just export a constant field of that value (let me know if that doesn't make sense)

Comment

i use a combination of the extra fields along with go datafeed. If you have apparel, you have to do a bit of trickery with godatafeed to get around the apparel feed requirements that 3dcart still doesn't support.

Comment

Checkout page headers

Hi All, I'm using the 1page_checkout.html for my site with and would like to get rid of my header (not global header) containing my logo, search bar and rotating image along with my left side navigation.

Anyone have thoughts to how I can customize this my checkout page? Current page contains images that doesn't make my page secure during my checkout.

Thank you.
        Jason
        -----------
        http://www.estorecoaching.com

Comment

Originally posted by estuffs View Post
          Hi All, I'm using the 1page_checkout.html for my site with and would like to get rid of my header (not global header) containing my logo, search bar and rotating image along with my left side navigation.

Anyone have thoughts to how I can customize this my checkout page? Current page contains images that doesn't make my page secure during my checkout.

Thank you.
          This all depends on how familiar you are with HTML. Have you explored the template file?

Comment

Put the images in the right column unless it's something you just have to have in the footer or somewhere else. In most cases that column will disappear when you hit the secure pages.
            David
            David's Gifts and Things

Wholesale Gifts, Home Decorating, Jewelry and More

Quality, Selection, Value Always

The more you buy the more you save!

Comment

Working...
            X