Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Category Page Showing Wrong Products

Hello everyone,
    I was wondering if anyone knows what I could do or whats wrong with my category page. I have an anime category and other various categories and when im on the home page and click on for example electronics it shows all electronics but when I click Anime it shows basically every product I have in stock. What can I do? I double checked that every products has the right category and everything. Link below

Anime Category Page

Thanks in advance!

Did you manually assign products to this category or is it populated by a keyword search?

Comment

Originally posted by mimib View Post
      Did you manually assign products to this category or is it populated by a keyword search?
      thanks for the response!
      I manually entered all products and have added each to their respective category. If it was populated by a keyword search where would I go to see that or edit it?
      Last edited by l3gacy; 08-22-2012, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mimib View Post
        Hey I found the problem!
        Since everything on the site is for sale I looked at the advanced category settings in products -> categories -> category *Advanced*.
        I noticed that a smart category was on to show everything that was on sale and since everything is on sale it showed everything in stock.
        Problem solved!
        -thanks

Comment

Yeah, turns out those old smart categories aren't always so smart :-)

Comment

Working...
          X