4+ Days no resolution to Mobile Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4+ Days no resolution to Mobile Issue

Anyone else waiting ridiculous amounts of time to get an actual resolution to a recurring problem after submitting a ticket?

---
    Ticket LCI-204-22715 submitted
    19 August 2012 11:26 PM

Hi - I am still getting customers who can not check out using the mobile version on the template.

Today was a typical case - the customer on an ipad tries to pay by paypal and when they click to return to my store they get a blank white screen.

I had another customer earlier this week who was stuck in check out as well on an android tablet. In order to get the order I had to have them use a computer.

Thanks in advance
    ---
    21 August 2012 09:07 AM

Hello Lon,

Thank you for contacting 3dcart support regarding this error.
    I'm sorry to her your customers are getting a blank screen when trying to come back to the store.
    I ran a test purchase and when I was redirect from the site and clicked the link to return and it brought me back.
    I want to try and duplicate this so do you know what payment method did the customer use?

----
    21 August 2012 09:34 AM

They were using paypal.

This is a recurring issue on android.

the order number this happened to yesterday is 5240 (it is in processing at the moment.)

On 8/4 this order had an issue trying to get past checkout2, also on android (I had to tell her to use a computer to finish the order):

8/4/2012 3:09:13 PM
    17 day(s) ago
    Contact: 8/9/2012 by Administrator checkout2.asp xxxcustomer namexxx

Please help.

---
    8/21/2012 10:06am

Hello Lon,

I was able to go through a complete order on my phone, when I was redirect to paypal I was on their mobile template at that time.
    I don't have a paypal account to proceed past that point but usually there is a link to return to the site.
    The link that is used to return to the site from paypal is set on your paypal account.
    Here is a article that will guide you through checking this setting: https://support.3dcart.com/3dcart2/K...ng-in-my-store.
    ----

8/21/2012 11:15am

Did you update the mobile template as I originally asked?

70% of the orders I get are via payment by PayPal express which uses the link back to the store so I know it works.

Two incidents on mobile that customers have told me about (who knows how many others there are) and 3dC having issues with the mobile template since it came out lead me to believe the trouble is at the 3dc end.

Please bump me to a supervisor if you can not help me.
    ---
    22 August 2012 09:19 PM

Almost 3 days now.

Is anyone going to help solve this problem?
    ----

I'll try my android phone and tablet and see if I can check out. I had problems a few weeks ago and finally just disabled the mobile version of my store, but it was resolved, I was able to check out, but now maybe not. If I can't checkout with paypal I'll come back in and join you in the support request

Comment

I have two incomplete orders on my site and the third now is mine with my android phone where I couldn't complete checkout with paypal express :o( Problem is it just shows Step 1 and doesn't say WHY the order couldn't be completed

Comment

4+ Days no resolution to Mobile Issue

Good Morning Lon,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to you. My name is Fernando Panjoj and I’m the CCO for 3DCart. My goal is to ensure that your experience with the 3DCart was positive and that we were able to address your concerns.

Please accept my apology for any inconvenience that you may have encountered through out this process. I understand that you have a ticket open for the past 4 days without any resolution. I'll have one of my senior agents look into the matter for you. Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely
        Fernando- CCO
        3dcart

Comment

Sounds like my support tickets, my login page doesn't work have had a ticket in for 4 days now.
          (¯`v´¯)
          `*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
          (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•
          * P£†®ª *

Shadow Trailers
          www.TrailerandTruckParts.com
          www.Trailer-Wheels.com
          www.iTrailerParts.com

Comment

trailerandtruckparts.com MissHTML

Good Morning MissHTML,

Can you please provide me with your ticket number. I'll have that investigated as well. Thank you.

Sincerely,
            Fernando Panjoj- CCO
            3dcart

Comment

Hello Fernando,

Thanks, here is my ticket #JZK-808-78020
              (¯`v´¯)
              `*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
              (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•
              * P£†®ª *

Shadow Trailers
              www.Trailer-Wheels.com
              www.iTrailerParts.com

Comment

MissHTML

Thank you for the ticket number. Our developers are communicating with your Creative Director. I'm going to follow up with my developers and see if we're close with resolving your issue.

Sincerely,
                Fernando Panjoj-CCO
                3dcart

Comment

Great thank you!
                  (¯`v´¯)
                  `*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
                  (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•
                  * P£†®ª *

Shadow Trailers
                  www.Trailer-Wheels.com
                  www.iTrailerParts.com

Comment

I can say that the timing for the followups on tickets don't seem to be an issue for me. More of the issue is actually getting a correct answer the first time. When I open a ticket, it's usually for some sort of advanced problem. For whatever reason, any time I receive an initial response, it's like they assume I don't know anything about 3dcart, and give me some basic answers that don't answer my question at all. Eventually, the questions get answered. It just takes time to actually find someone that really knows the answers to my questions. If there was some way to have a flagging system for more 'advanced' users to open tickets directly to the people that can answer them - as opposed to having the 'line level' support (which never know the answers) look at the tickets first. It would make my life a lot easier.

Comment

Working...
                    X