Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Else Having Problems with Thunderbird and Website emails?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Else Having Problems with Thunderbird and Website emails?

Following the migration of the email server this morning, we've ran into an issue trying to send emails out via our website email account (i.e., [email protected]) using Thunderbird.

We temporarily shut off the firewall, that didn't work.

We checked with Chat Support, everything seems fine on their end.

Tried deleting one of the accounts and then setting it back up. Now Thunderbird seemingly can't find the servers at our 3dCart domain.

Any help on this one would be appreciated.
    Keith

Not that but we've had to open a ticket because now emails are coming through with spam tag's.

They said that it would have to wait until Monday when the admins could look at it.

Maybe try and re-address it with support on Monday when they have higher level of support?

Comment

All of our site emails are also coming through with SPAM-LOW at the start of the subject line. I too just submitted a ticket. Who wants the word spam associated with emails you send to customers?

Comment

Same thing here on the SPAM tag. It began yesterday. Any answer as to why yet?
        Laura Z
        Brass & Silver Traditions
        www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

Comment

Can't send email and getting spam tags

Same issue here, can't send and getting the spam tags. Has anyone found a resolution to this?

Comment

Just got ticket update regarding the SPAM and they say it's fixed.

As for the can't send, support said that should work but I still could not send.

I saw that on one of our accounts (the one having problems sending) is set up to port 587. The ones that worked were using port 25 for the outgoing server. I switched the one that was failing to port 25 and was able to send and reported that back to support and am waiting to hear back from them.

Comment

I just got a message from an ebay order, listed as HIGH-SPAM, so my guess it that it's not fixed. Also, port 25 doesn't work for IMAP which we use, I still can't send mail...

Comment

Originally posted by SmokTek View Post
                I just got a message from an ebay order, listed as HIGH-SPAM, so my guess it that it's not fixed. Also, port 25 doesn't work for IMAP which we use, I still can't send mail...
                Exactly.. we use IMAP also, I was just testing so I could get some messages sent.

Hopefully they will get this fixed quickly..

Comment

I am now able to send mail, so that seems fixed but still getting many/most mail marked as SPAM.

Comment

Working...
                  X