Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Authorize.net

Help appreciated on setting up Authorize.net on my 3dcart store:

1. For the Authorize.net setup, when I click on the authorize only where does the capture need to be done? I hope in 3dCart.

I assume that when the authorize only is not checked, this means the authorize and capture are done automatically? Or is this the state before authorize when it's not captured.

2. Is authorize.net one of the processors where refunds has to be done in authorize.net due to the PCI compliance?

3. What is CIM when used with authorize.net

Thanks in advance!

Authorized.net

Hi ritchey,

We have a authorize net integration tutorial_3 0.pdf located in our Support Forum.

https://support.3dcart.com/3dcart2/K...0/authorizenet

The Authorize.net Customer Information Manager (CIM) feature allows you to store credit card information for your customers. Essentially, once a customer purchases on your site using their credit card, they will be able to return to the store and reuse the credit card without having to enter in the information again. Please note, you must use Authorize.net as your payment gateway to process your credit cards online to use this feature. Additionally, the CIM feature is an add on to the standard Authorize.net service, and you must have the CIM module to use this feature.

I hope that the article was helpful.

Sincerely,
    Fernando Panjoj- CCO
    3dcart

Comment

I just finished a call from Andrew of 3dCart who did a great job explaining Authorize.net See answers below.

Adding a ? in the screens with a pop up screen would have saved a bit of head scratching on my part :-)

Originally posted by ritchey View Post
      Help appreciated on setting up Authorize.net on my 3dcart store:

1. For the Authorize.net setup, when I click on the authorize only where does the capture need to be done? I hope in 3dCart.

I assume that when the authorize only is not checked, this means the authorize and capture are done automatically? Or is this the state before authorize when it's not captured.

When you don't select authorize only, it both captures and authorizes.
      3dcart at this time does not have the ability to do batch captures.

2. Is authorize.net one of the processors where refunds has to be done in authorize.net due to the PCI compliance?
      Yes! Since it uses a token.

3. What is CIM when used with authorize.net
      It can store the customer credit card.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Thanks Fernando Panjoj- for the link! Fortunately Andrew was able to answer my questions that were not covered in the document.
        Originally posted by fernando View Post
        Hi ritchey,

We have a authorize net integration tutorial_3 0.pdf located in our Support Forum.

https://support.3dcart.com/3dcart2/K...0/authorizenet

The Authorize.net Customer Information Manager (CIM) feature allows you to store credit card information for your customers. Essentially, once a customer purchases on your site using their credit card, they will be able to return to the store and reuse the credit card without having to enter in the information again. Please note, you must use Authorize.net as your payment gateway to process your credit cards online to use this feature. Additionally, the CIM feature is an add on to the standard Authorize.net service, and you must have the CIM module to use this feature.

I hope that the article was helpful.

Sincerely,
        Fernando Panjoj- CCO
        3dcart

Comment

ritchey

I'm glad that Andrew was able to address your concerns. Thank you for your patience and we appreciate your business.

Sincerely,
          Fernando Panjoj- CCO
          3dcart

Comment

Working...
          X