Email Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Issues

Has anyone else experienced any issues with their 3dcart email accounts? I've not had any problems at all, and earlier in the week all of a sudden I couldn't receive any emails, but I could send them. Following the KB article, I changed my outgoing server to the one we use for our personal email and it fixed the problem.

EDIT: Wouldn't ya know--I've had problems all day yesterday and this morning, I almost immediately after posting this it was fixed. Go figure!
    Last edited by rrw; 06-08-2013, 08:02 AM.

Same here. Since yesterday, we have received NO email. We get order alerts, so I know there is an issue.

Comment

I had almost immediate reply to my ticket that they were having problems and working to correct them, and then it worked fine about 5 minutes later. No problems since for me! :)

Comment

We have been having problems the last two days. Called 3dcart and they said everything was working fine. But we still cannot receive email. Submitted a ticket two hours ago and have not heard back.

Comment

I changed order alerts from just my email to my email <comma> then a second email. Now I'm not receiving order alerts. Why is that?

Comment

email issue

Yes, we are having email receive issues since Thursday 6/13/2013.
            Numerous tickets and still not resolved.
            Come on guys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by radiofence View Post
              We have been having problems the last two days. Called 3dcart and they said everything was working fine. But we still cannot receive email. Submitted a ticket two hours ago and have not heard back.
              Same here, but we are on 3 days now!
              I thought I was the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by rrw View Post
                I had almost immediate reply to my ticket that they were having problems and working to correct them, and then it worked fine about 5 minutes later. No problems since for me! :)
                Consider it good luck.
                Ours has been down for almost 4 days now

Comment

down today here also.. ticket open but no response yet..

Comment

Customer contacted us regarding not getting reset password link. Tried myself, as well as placing a fake order, and haven't received either.

Comment

More email issues

We did what tech support asked and created a new email account.
                      One day later, it will not work.
                      Wow.

Comment

We had some issues with Smarter Mail also. Some delayed e-mails and every once in a while an e-mail would get stuck and pop3 would not work, until we went into it and deleted that one e-mail that was choking things (I don't get it either!), we had support restart the mail server a couple of times.

A Month ago, we moved to Google Apps, and we are all glad we did. With different add-ons you can have it looking and working like outlook, only better. No more delayed mail, no crashes, and great integration with Google Chrome.

Luckily I singed up for a free account at least eight months ago (no more free accounts are offered), but I was hesitant to pull the trigger and switch over. let me tell you It was very easy to do.

Comment

Working...
                        X