Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NickNapalm
    replied
    Our domain name is registered through GoDaddy, but we ended up getting our SSL cert from 3DCart (the $79 per year RapidSSL is what we picked). It was the best deal overall (I shopped around) because of the install fee if you bought elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

• ritchey
    replied
    Thanks for the great answers!

I am so tempted on the GoDaddy SSL for $99, but then the install price...

Leave a comment:

• Toobusy
    replied
    $99 for me also and then I had Godaddy keep all the same credentials on the new one and although they wanted another $99 there was nothing to change so they opted not to hit me up for that again. I think they knew I was gonna whine and cry if they did LOL

Leave a comment:

• Evolution
    replied
    I also went with a GoDaddy reseller Cert. and did a 3yr to make it worthwhile. You must have a better sales person because 3d charged me $99 for the install.

After going back and re-reading their page, I would have probably stuck with 3d had it not been worded 142/yearly

RapidSSL | 3dcart Ecommerce SSL Certificates

My guess is it's supposed to be 142 total for the 2 years and in that case I would stuck with 3d.

Originally posted by cbsteven View Post
    Yes, I think that would be good enough.

Personally I purchased an SSL certificate from GoDaddy, but then had to pay about $50 to have 3DCart transfer it. That probably wiped out the cost savings, but I would check out GoDaddy's prices to get an idea of the different levels.

Leave a comment:

• cbsteven
    replied
    Yes, I think that would be good enough.

Personally I purchased an SSL certificate from GoDaddy, but then had to pay about $50 to have 3DCart transfer it. That probably wiped out the cost savings, but I would check out GoDaddy's prices to get an idea of the different levels.

Leave a comment:

• ritchey
    started a topic Which SSL Certificate?

Which SSL Certificate?

This page is confusing, a nice comparison chart would be good.
    E-commerce SSL Certificates | Holiday Promo

My guess is the $79 should be good enough. This way it's on my url.

Thoughts?
Working...
X