Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Increase in Email Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increase in Email Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

Anyone else seeing A LOT more order and CRM emails coming back with a Delivery Status Notification (Failure) lately?

Seems to have increased from rarely to a lot the last few days.

I've been getting them as well. Respond to a CRM and then start getting the delayed delivery error :-(

Comment

Was looking for this exact issue to see if anyone else was having too. Comcast.net especially has bounced all emails since last Wednesday. All order confirmations and shipping are coming back with them. Actually had a customer call who inquired of her order and was using comcast.net. I also had her check her spam/junk email to see if in there, not there. Also while on the phone sent to her with no avail of her receiving. Is there a specific email address others are seeing as well?

Fran
      BigHeadCaps.com

Comment

Originally posted by Fran View Post
        Was looking for this exact issue to see if anyone else was having too. Comcast.net especially has bounced all emails since last Wednesday. All order confirmations and shipping are coming back with them. Actually had a customer call who inquired of her order and was using comcast.net. I also had her check her spam/junk email to see if in there, not there. Also while on the phone sent to her with no avail of her receiving. Is there a specific email address others are seeing as well?

Fran
        BigHeadCaps.com
        You need to contact Support to get this corrected. From time to time domains will blacklist all mail from certain servers when email from that server was flagged as spam. Support can get the effected servers white listed again for you. It has been happening more frequently than usual lately. Not sure why, but Support has gotten the problem resolved for us very quickly each time. Comcast seems to be the one that does this most often.
        Laura Z
        Brass & Silver Traditions
        www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

Comment

Mine are coming back from verizon when I respond to a CRM, then I get the message:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed.

[email protected]

Final-Recipient: rfc822;[email protected]
          Action: delayed
          Will-Retry-Until: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 20:17:53 -0400

My customer advises that as of today he still has not received my response to his CRM

Comment

Yes, the delay message always comes first, then the failure message comes two or three days later. If you get the failure message forward it to Support and they can fix it.
            Laura Z
            Brass & Silver Traditions
            www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

Comment

Working...
            X