removing the body title (but not the breadcrumbs) from site content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• removing the body title (but not the breadcrumbs) from site content

i'm using the 'site content' area of the 3DC admin area to create some custom pages.

when creating a page, the breadcrumbs populate with the name of the page, which is fine. like:

home>[page]

however, it also populates the name of the page as an in-frame title below the breadcrumbs. so, you get something like:

home>[page]

[page]

[content]

here's a link to one named 'About our manufacturers':

About Our Manufacturers

so, my question is how to delete this second [page] reference below the breadcrumbs. it's not a part of frame.html. and, it's not part of the content I'm manually adding. it's part of the site-content template, which i don't seem to have access to (or i can't find it).

Most likely part of the extrapage.html template file. You want this to be stripped as bare bones as possible. Here is the entirety of my file:

Code:
    <!-- EXTRA PAGE CONTENT START -->
    [content]
    <!-- EXTRA PAGE CONTENT END -->

Comment

that was it. extrapage.html was not in the template directory, but in the 'common' directory. couldn't find what i didn't know existed.

thanks.

Originally posted by cbsteven View Post
      Most likely part of the extrapage.html template file. You want this to be stripped as bare bones as possible. Here is the entirety of my file:

Code:
      <!-- EXTRA PAGE CONTENT START -->
      [content]
      <!-- EXTRA PAGE CONTENT END -->

Comment

The only files in your template directory should be files that you have changed. By default 3DCart will look for a necessary file first in your template directory and use that one. If it is not found it will use the always-up-to-date version in the common directory.

Comment

Working...
        X