New 3dcart v.6 info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 3dcart v.6 info

I found a page that gives more details about whats coming in v.6, I thought I would share it here. There is not really any "new" info, but there is more details about whats changing. (Like people will be able to share their public wish lists on social media sites!)

eCommerce Software & Shopping Cart Software. Sell Online with 3dcart

Thanks for sharing that. The Bitcoin integration has me scratching the head a little. Unless there's Silk Road integration, I don't see the appeal (kidding, kidding!).

I was hoping the PO system would be for customers, where you could enter a credit limit in the customer record and allow them to pay via PO.
    Chris
    TC Life Safety
    TC Wireless

Comment

Here is the most recent informational release on V6. Glad to see the advancements in the works.

Additional 3dcart Version 6 notes
      Last edited by thecartdesigner; 07-18-2013, 03:29 PM.
      TheCartDesigner.com
      Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
      100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

Thanks for the links :)

Originally posted by tclifesafety View Post
        Thanks for sharing that. The Bitcoin integration has me scratching the head a little. Unless there's Silk Road integration, I don't see the appeal (kidding, kidding!).

I was hoping the PO system would be for customers, where you could enter a credit limit in the customer record and allow them to pay via PO.
        I hear that. I really wish they would do that. At very least give customers a way to pay unpaid order.

Comment

Originally posted by tclifesafety View Post

We take bitcoin now through a homemade solution, so I'm happy they included it actually. Its really just for fun now, as we get about 1 or 2 orders a month from it.

I was thinking about your PO problem... you COULD achieve something like this with gift cards... You could have them enter in a "account number" that matches a giftcard number. Then just go refill their gift card after they have paid you.

Comment

Great new features. I hope they are included in the cart and not paid add-ons.

I am especially looking forward to the improvements in the Rewards, product Q&A and the Reviews features. The SEO enhancements are also needed and probably might be the most important addition if well done.

Comment

Originally posted by NMTEACO View Post
              I was thinking about your PO problem... you COULD achieve something like this with gift cards... You could have them enter in a "account number" that matches a giftcard number. Then just go refill their gift card after they have paid you.
              That's a great idea - I'm going to investigate doing this. Thanks!
              Chris
              TC Life Safety
              TC Wireless

Comment

Hopefully the Rewards fix will include calculating post discounts that are applied and not before.

Dwolla could be good. More stores need to accept it to make it a viable service people will trust. The good part about it is the very low fees to accept it.

I suspect the WOW slider will cost extra as usual. I won't be happy if that is the case.

Comment

Working...
                X