Shipping on Single Page Checkout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping on Single Page Checkout

It looks like 3D Cart added the sbility to offer insurance on the single cart page. I added the rates in via Settings > Shipping > Insurance Rates but nothing appears on the checkout page. I tested and they show on the multiple checkout page.

Is there something else that needs done for these to show on the single checkout page?
    Last edited by rburton34; 08-03-2013, 06:20 AM.

Originally posted by rburton34 View Post
    It looks like 3D Cart added the sbility to offer insurance on the single cart page. I added the rates in via Settings > Shipping > Insurance Rates but nothing appears on the checkout page. I tested and they show on the multiple checkout page.

Is there something else that needs done for these to show on the single checkout page?
    Im willing to bet the template needs updated. Unfortunately, with what, is not in the documentation that Ive seen. Since im not on v6 with any of the stores I design for I cannot even pull one from ftp to compare.

Comment

You were correct. The code below needed to be added directly after <!--END: CARRIER-->

Code:
        <!--START: INSURANCE-->
        <div style="padding: 5px 0px 5px 0px;">
          <table border="0">
            <tr>
              <td class="checkout-headers">[checkout2_insurance]</td>
            </tr>
            <tr>
              <td><table width="100%" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" class="alternative">
                  <tr>
                    <td class="item" align="left"><input type="radio" name="insurance" value="yes" onclick="javascript:select_shipping(jQuery('input[name=shipping]:checked', '#billing').val());" [insurance_selected]>
                      (+[insurance_cost]) [checkout2_insurance-selected] 
                      <!--START: optional--> 
                      <br />
                      <input type="radio" name="insurance" onclick="javascript:select_shipping(jQuery('input[name=shipping]:checked', '#billing').val());" value="no" [no_insurance_selected]>
                      [checkout2_insurance-not-selected] 
                      <!--END: optional--></td>
                  </tr>
                </table></td>
            </tr>
          </table>
        </div>
        <!--END: INSURANCE-->

Comment

Working...
      X