Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewards Program - and Social Media or Reviews

According to 3dCart this is true -
    Loyalty Programs — 3dcart’s new loyalty program allows shoppers to earn reward points by amount spent or by set rewards per product. It also gives customers the option to purchase with points by applying their accumulated balance during the checkout process. Merchants can now choose to create promotions that give additional points to customers for things like social sharing, product reviews, etc… Setting up and using 3dcart’s new loyalty program is easier than you think. To get started, simply click here to be redirected to our step-by-step guide. -

But I can't figure out how to set up a promotion or any other way to give additional points for doing reviews or sharing? Have I just not looked hard enough - has anyone done this?
    Pat Cotter

The Preemie Store

https://support.3dcart.com/Knowledge...ints_promotion

I don't think they mean a specific way to automatically give bonus points to reviewers, it more of an idea of how you could use this. For example you could email all people that have left a review a coupon code, which then translates to more points.

Comment

I read that - but from their description I was hoping there was a way to assign points when someone did a review (or when I approved it) - instead of me having to take a step to send it to them... same with sharing on FB - I don't know when they do that...
      Pat Cotter

The Preemie Store

Comment

Working...
      X