Don't display product bundles on order receipts or emails to customers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't display product bundles on order receipts or emails to customers

Is there a way to NOT show bundled items in the shopping cart or emails to customers?

I have products like gift baskets or mix and match cases. I wanted to use bundles for inventory purposes only. However, the shopping cart shows these items at $0.00 while the main product shows the selected options as well.
    Attached Files
    Joanne Barker
    VS Web Design
    [email protected]

Theres not... But there should be. Drives me crazy

Comment

Well, that's not the answer I wanted to hear....
      Joanne Barker
      VS Web Design
      [email protected]

Comment

We paid 3dcart to remove the solo bundled items from the cart, email checkout and invoice/packing slips. It was worth it after we had some customers confused about how the bundled items were being displayed as some thought they were getting 2 of the same items since it was listed twice.

Comment

Brian, can I ask how much you were charged. Currently, my client is OK with the bundled items showing on the order receipt page and in the new order email, but I have a feeling that customers will be confused and will want them removed.

I sent a message to support as the bundled items do not show in the review cart or other checkout pages (except the order receipt) and mentioned that they should not show in the order receipt or new order email for consistency.
          Joanne Barker
          VS Web Design
          [email protected]

Comment

This was last year when we launched so not sure if the pricing would be the same or not but I believe it was around $300.

We asked the same question you submitted to support and were told that we would have to pay for them to customize the receipt, email and packing slip/invoice pages that we did not want the bundled items showing.

Comment

Thanks for the info....I spoke (emailed) back and forth with support and they also told me they would remove the items, but that it would not then work with StoneEdge for inventory tracking. Unfortunately, the whole point of the bundled items was for inventory tracking.
              Joanne Barker
              VS Web Design
              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
              X