Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offering Discounts Across Multiple Products

Does anyone have any ideas on how to achieve the following:

I have multiple products (A, B, and C). I would like to automatically give a discount (say, 10% off just those items) if the customer purchases a minimum of 12 of any combination of products A, B, or C.

Thanks!
    Joanne Barker
    VS Web Design
    [email protected]

My thoughts: You could add product A, B, and C to a specific category called Bulk Discount (hide the category) and then in the Promotion Rules use - Applies if Products from these Categories are in the Basket - select your category above and set the Min Quantity to 12 - and then in Promotion Offers set the % off and set Discount Applies to products on these categories -

Use a promo code at first to test the rule out and then if that works for you keep the promo code or remove it so it automatically applies for all orders that meet the requirements.

Hope that makes sense and helps!

Comment

Brian, thanks for the tip. I'll give that a try. :-)
      Joanne Barker
      VS Web Design
      [email protected]

Comment

When setting up a discount, there is a section at the bottom that reads: "Discount applies to this product". If they are in different categories, you should be able to add all the discounted items there instead of category based.

Comment

I looked at that, but it only allows 1 product.... :(
          Joanne Barker
          VS Web Design
          [email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X