Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wcsjohn
    replied
    Ah, got it. When you said "for sale" I thought sale, as in a discount. I'll have to play around with the promotion settings and see if I an get something to work. I've been pushing the boundaries of the promotions lately and even had a custom option added when it couldn't do something we needed.

Leave a comment:

• cbsteven
    replied
    Yeah, I saw the promotion option, but that is only really good if it's a discount for buying item A with item B. I want it so that item A can ONLY be purchased if they only buy item B. I might be able to use a promotion to work around it (like make the item prohibitively expensive otherwise), but I thought there might be a better way.

Leave a comment:

• wcsjohn
    replied
    You can do that through a promotion. Used a fixed price for the item you want to put on sale. Then make it dependent on if the other product is in the cart.

Leave a comment:

• cbsteven
    started a topic Item A must be purchased with Item B

Item A must be purchased with Item B

I think I've seen on old threads that some of you have figured out ways to do this kind of thing.

I have an item that is supposed to only be available for sale IF the customer also buys a specific other item. I assume that there is no good way to implement that directly, but are there any good workarounds?
Working...
X