Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update quantity pricing based on options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update quantity pricing based on options?

Has anyone successfully gotten the [PRICE] variable (quantity pricing) to update based on selected product options, like the main price, [price], does?

Can you give an example of what you mean? My prices on the product page display correctly when options that have different prices are selected.
    Joanne Barker
    VS Web Design
    [email protected]

Comment

Sure. It seems that the [PRICE] variable (which is different from [price] and represents quantity pricing) does not update based on options selected.

Example:

My base price ([price]) is $10:
      - I selection option X, which has an incremental value of $2
      - the price displayed on the page updates real-time to $12

However, if I have a quantity price ([PRICE]) set up to be $8 if you buy 5+ units, based on a base price of $10 for a qty of 1:
      - the "Quantity Pricing" shown is $8 5+
      - if I select option X, which again increases the unit price to $12, "Quantity Price" stays at $8, which doesn't reflect the 20% discount, which will show correctly in the cart (assuming the proper options are selected for the product in the Advanced Tab [they are])

Also see example screenshots
      Attached Files
      Last edited by kgarvey; 09-27-2013, 03:29 PM. Reason: added illustrative screenshots

Comment

Just wondering if you found a solution to this that you wouldn't mind sharing? I am having the same issue. Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X