Advanced Options - Out of Stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Options - Out of Stock

I use advanced options for men's clothing - colors and sizes. I want better options for out of stock situations. As I understand it, the only option if you have advanced options is - "hide advanced options out of stock". Then, if an advanced option is out of stock, it does not show up in the drop down menu. If I choose any other settings, the customer does not see the item as out of stock until he puts it in his cart - a maddening situation!
    I am not able to use the waiting list for if someone tries to order a small and I only have larges. Nor can I use the "Out of stock" feature that would show the item in the drop down but as "out of stock".
    So many other carts have better ways of showing what is and is not available. I would like the matrix of sizes and colors to show, with the out of stock items greyed out. Ideally when someone moused over the out of stock options, they would be able to be put on a waiting list. Anyone else have these desires?

In case you were interested, 3dcart-feature requests can be submitted here -- https://3dcart.uservoice.com/forums/...ature-requests -- If enough support for your request is generated, our developers will include it in the next version.
    Thanks,
    Bryan Shaw
    Community Manager at 3dcart
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Mark P View Post
      ...I am not able to use the waiting list for if someone tries to order a small and I only have larges. Nor can I use the "Out of stock" feature that would show the item in the drop down but as "out of stock".
      When you say "not able" do you mean you tried these and they didn't work, or they aren't compatible with your business processes?

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan Shaw View Post
        In case you were interested, 3dcart-feature requests can be submitted here -- https://3dcart.uservoice.com/forums/...ature-requests -- If enough support for your request is generated, our developers will include it in the next version.
        Thanks,
        Bryan Shaw
        Community Manager at 3dcart
        [email protected]
        This is pretty basic functionality that should be included. You shouldn't need a vote for basic functionality of your software.

Without it the "waiting list" functionality is useless, for those of us who use product options.

Comment

Advance options

@mark P take a look at listing template 4 in "advanced"

Comment

Working...
          X