Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bazaarvoice aka PowerReviews- Anyone using?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bazaarvoice aka PowerReviews- Anyone using?

Is there anyone here currently using the most recent verizon of Bazaarvoice aka Power Reviews? I'm trying to get it to display on my product pages with the "compact snippet" review (meaning just showing **** and text of "write a review" versus the "Big Text Box" that appears now. I have had 2 outside web developers look at and they also are having trouble even after reviewing the "style guide" instructions provided by Bazaarvoice Express. Also asked Bazaarovice tech support to review one of my product pages and this is the repsonse I received which the 2nd portion I don't quite understand:
    ----------------
    1) Your site does not actually contain the snippet code - only the actual review display engine code. You should have the snippet code above the fold then the review display code beneath the fold. Both pieces of code are available under "Configuration > Get Code".

2)Another thing to note is that Bazaarvoice Express does not currently support HTTPS, so when your product pages are using HTTPS - like the link you provided - the reviews will not display because of how specific browsers choose to handle non-secure content on a secure page.
    ----------------------

Feedback, thoughts appreciated! Thanks
Working...
X