X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3dcart-Walter
    replied
    Originally posted by davidwills View Post
    Thanks, I just spent wasted time online with live support (Greg) who didn't know how to do this and informed me "That was just the way it works..." in reference to the affiliate link landing on the home page by default. Was even asked to place a Feature Request, at which point I closed the chat abruptly...

Hello Davidwills,

My name is Walter Quinn, I am the Support Manager here at 3dcart.com. I have pulled your chat log and I will make sure that this issue is corrected and does not happen again. I apologize for the lack of support you received from one of our support reps. Please feel free to reach out to me at [email protected] if you have any issues with our support team.

Leave a comment:

• davidwills
    replied
    Thanks, I just spent wasted time online with live support (Greg) who didn't know how to do this and informed me "That was just the way it works..." in reference to the affiliate link landing on the home page by default. Was even asked to place a Feature Request, at which point I closed the chat abruptly...

Leave a comment:

• JulieAndrus
    replied
    The affiliate link works on categories and product pages - you just don't include the slash before the ?AffId.

eg. The format for linking to product and/or category pages is domain.com/filename.asp?AffId=1 or domain.com/filename.html?AffId=1

Leave a comment:

• JulieAndrus
    started a topic Affiliate link to product page

Affiliate link to product page

I have an affiliate customer that wants to create text links to specific product pages (or category pages) on my site.

Am I correct in telling her to just copy the URL that she wants to link to and then add /?Affid=3 (3 being her affiliate ID) to the end of it?

Will that work or does the affiliate program work on the store's URL only?

thanks.
Working...
X