Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refund

IS there a way to do a partial refund?

A customer ordered 2 items by mistake he only wanted one. Can i refund the difference?

You can change the order quantity and shipping/taxes right in the order, but to capture a partial amount or to issue a partial refund of a complteted trransaction , I believe you need to do this through the virtual terminal of your gateway processor.

Comment

you would think they would add this feature

Comment

Hey Chris....it depends on who your processor it. My client uses Auth.net and you can do partial refunds.
        Joanne Barker
        VS Web Design
        [email protected]

Comment

If you are using Paypal as your gateway you have to issue the refund through Paypal itself. Can't be done on the 3dCart side.
          Laura Z
          Brass & Silver Traditions
          www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

Comment

Originally posted by vswebdesign View Post
            it depends on who your processor it. My client uses Auth.net and you can do partial refunds.
            Does anyone have a capabilities grid that shows what each processor can and cannot do from within the admin tool?

Gonzalo - Would it be possible for 3dcart to publish a table summary of which processors are integrated within the admin system? ability to do refunds, partial refunds, etc.

jeff
            Jeff

The Wedding Printer

Comment

Working...
            X