Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checkout Issue

Got this from a customer

The website needs some work. When I tried to use Paypal, it reverted to the price without volume discount. Then it just would hang up and not process, and when I emptied cart to try again, it would only offer Paypal as a patment method. I had to empty my cart a 2nd time, and delete my browsing history before I could reload the cart and pay with a credit card.

Do you know by any chance if the customer was trying to use Paypal on a mobile device? I don't know if it is still an issue, but a while back customers could not use Paypal to checkout when using mobile anything.
    Laura Z
    Brass & Silver Traditions
    www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

Comment

Sorry to break-in,
      Speaking of PayPal, do you know why a customer would be presented with a Spanish PayPal? One of our customers just had this experience and she does not even speak Spanish or visit Spanish web sites.

Comment

The language preference is a setting on the user end of Paypal. She most likely set hers to Spanish by accident or something like that. If she logs into her Paypal account and goes to the language preference section of her profile, she should be able to correct it. If that isn't set to Spanish, then something crazy is happening!
        Laura Z
        Brass & Silver Traditions
        www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

Comment

Thanks and good to know.

Comment

I had the same issue two days ago... no one could check out

I had the same issue two days ago. PayPal was the only payment method and also for me, shipping methods were not calculating. They seemed to fix it as soon as I started sending ticket after ticket and calling but there seem to be bigger issues for me. Possibly we are on the same server. My store has crashed 6 times in the past 30 days and 4 of them happened within the past 3 days. Then I had issues with myself and others signing into the admin and also issues getting to support within my cart. Of course, 3dcart is ignoring my issues and no supervisor will get on the phone with me. Same thing happened on the server I was on last year and it crashed early December and everyone lost many, many orders. It's infuriating!

Comment

Working...
            X