Enable specific customers to place orders on pre-established terms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enable specific customers to place orders on pre-established terms

We have some customers who are established with terms. I would like them to have the option of checking out and completing an order based on this.

Also, is it possible to allow them to enter in their own purchase order number?

I know you can set up a custom payment method with an input to take a po number. It would let the order through with that as the "payment"

Not sure about the "terms" because terms could mean many things. I would imagine if you have group related discounts you would set the client as a user group - when they sign in, the prices are adjusted according to that group's pricing etc.

Comment

Originally posted by jleclair View Post
      I would imagine if you have group related discounts you would set the client as a user group - when they sign in, the prices are adjusted according to that group's pricing etc.
      That's the correct way to do it. And for the PO number, you would set up a Checkout Question with question type "Text" and select that customer's Customer Group name. That way the PO number field will only display for customers in that group.
      - Dean P. e-commerce and small business consulting

Comment

Thanks so much everyone. You've all been a great help!

Comment

Working...
        X