Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm on a server that keeps going down, anyone else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm on a server that keeps going down, anyone else?

The server my store is on is once again crashing and 3dcart is not doing anything about it. If they are, they sure aren't keeping me updated. Last year this happened to me and my site crashed right during the Christmas rush and I lost tons of orders, some people lost hundreds of them. They just seem not to care. I know I saw this every year but time to really start considering a new cart for me. Anyone having server issues with their cart?

I had server issues my first year with 3DCart. I started documenting the downtime, with Pingdom and ServiceUptime, free services. After a month of periodic (a minute here, two minutes there) downtime, I sent the logs to support and demanded they fix it. They put me on a new server and it has been rock solid since.

Comment

Originally posted by cbsteven View Post
      I had server issues my first year with 3DCart. I started documenting the downtime, with Pingdom and ServiceUptime, free services. After a month of periodic (a minute here, two minutes there) downtime, I sent the logs to support and demanded they fix it. They put me on a new server and it has been rock solid since.
      Ditto. They moved my website as well because I was having so much up and down time

Comment

Yes, ditto again. This happened a couple of years ago for me, and once they put us on a different server the problem was resolved.
        Laura Z
        Brass & Silver Traditions
        www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

Comment

Same here.

Comment

Thanks....it's about how they are going about this

This is my second time I will be to be moved in two years. I don't mind being moved to another server if one is having issues. What I mind is that it takes me weeks of emails, tickets, phone calls and frustration before anyone will even consider moving me.

Comment

Working...
            X