Delayed Emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delayed Emails

A New Order email is being delayed sent to the customers . It is a valid email address

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed.

That happens sometimes. You don't need to worry about it unless you get a follow up message that the email delivery failed. Then you will want to contact support and send them the header info from the failure notification. They can then figure out what went wrong and take the necessary action to fix it.
    Laura Z
    Brass & Silver Traditions
    www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

Comment

Welcome to the club...same issues here, on going now

I have all the same issues as you. So do some other people I have spoken to. 3dcart sure as hell knows what is going on and they are lying to everyone on the same server, I am sure. It probably could go down at any moment and lose orders, just prepare. I have an employee that can't even get into the cart, every time she logs in, she gets kicked out. 3dcart says it's because her IP keeps changing and there is nothing they can do to fix it. What the heck is that about and if that is the case, how many customers can't sign into their accounts in my store? I mean seriously. Site crashes, delayed and failed emails, DNS issues, payment methods disappearing, shipping methods disappearing. I want to get on a flight to Florida just about now.

Comment

I have been sending 3dcart failed email headers for a month

I have been sending 3dcart failed email headers for a month now and have gotten no where. I believe all of these issues are connected to a bad server or DNS issues on that server.
        Last edited by rcheltrvel; 11-19-2013, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X