Google Datafeed Timeoout on DNS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Datafeed Timeoout on DNS

We've been submitting feeds to Google for years. Suddenly, we are receiving the following error message on many of our products:

"Timeout on DNS lookup"

Our DNS has been the same for over 11 years.

Is anyone else having this error? Google is labeling these as "Critical Error"
    Last edited by Davef; 11-19-2013, 12:47 PM. Reason: More information

DNS Time Out

I noticed a list of "critical errors" last week in Google, and then checked it a few days later. The list had grown. Most were concentrated on 2 or 3 days. You can make a copy of your list and check it against your server stats in Google. You may need to create a ticket and append the supporting data. If my list grows again, I will be submitting a ticket.

Comment

Thanks. I have placed a ticket. It appears to have happened most recently on November 14 (last Thursday). One error was "Could not Connect".

Comment

I just noticed this the other day while checking on something else. Our last one was Nov 14, 2013 2:42:40 PM PST. Perhaps a server hiccup, but wanted to let you know it wasn't just you.

Comment

Originally posted by ProRetail View Post
          I just noticed this the other day while checking on something else. Our last one was Nov 14, 2013 2:42:40 PM PST. Perhaps a server hiccup, but wanted to let you know it wasn't just you.
          Thanks. Good to know.

Comment

Working...
          X