Shipping Whats the best way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping Whats the best way

Its a really tedious job copy and pasting everything into ups website. Any work around for this?

There are a million workarounds for it. I personally use ShipWorks. It will download orders from your store and integrates directly with UPS.

Comment

I have been looking at this and trueship does either one handle multi address shipping? Do you have to sign up long term? My business only runs a few months per year

Comment

I don't know about multi-address shipping. There is no commitment with Shipworks and you don't even need a credit card to do their 30 day trial.

Comment

I will have to check into them more. thanks

Comment

i downlaoded trying to set up UPS within and every time i select next it wont let me telling me to put my website address in, but there is no spot for it
            Last edited by Chris04626; 11-23-2013, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Ok got it working when setting up a shipment im giving a price of 10.30 but if i go to my account on ups website i get a lower price. Why is this?

Comment

ShippingEasy: simple, powerful shipping app for online merchants is newly integrated with 3dcart and they have a great setup. They have a free account and you can setup your UPS and FedEx negotiated rates on there.
                With the paid account you get Commercial Plus USPS rates which is an added bonus.

Comment

i use UPS smart Pick Up option. Does either of these shipping apps support that? Basically what it does is when on ups site i create a shipment it notifies the driver i need a pick up.

If i set it up in these programs will this happen?

Comment

tried shippingeasy seemed pretty good, but it dont handle multi addresses, it puts them all under one address

Comment

How come using shipworks they give you a higher rate than you can get on ups.com

Comment

Originally posted by Chris04626 View Post
                        How come using shipworks they give you a higher rate than you can get on ups.com
                        It should be lower. Something is possibly not set right. Sounds like your not getting your negotiated rates. You have to enter some extra info for that. Theres some info on their site somewhere about it.

Comment

It says i have to enter a ups invoice, i enter that and it keeps telling my its unable to verify

Comment

Originally posted by Chris04626 View Post
                            I have been looking at this and trueship does either one handle multi address shipping? Do you have to sign up long term? My business only runs a few months per year
                            When you say, "multi address shipping" are you meaning multiple return addresses or an order, with multiple line items, shipping to different addresses?

Comment

Working...
                            X