• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URL has extra characters

When I search for a product, the results show:
    www.storename.widget.html#.UpZM0I0e5gM

The file names are SEO.

If I recall correctly, this did not happen before. Would someone who has custom filenames, perform a search on their website and click on the displayed product? Is there anything after html?

Can you provide more info on what is defined by search?

Are you referring to internal search or an external search(google, bing, etc.)?

jeff
    Jeff

The Wedding Printer

Comment

If I click on the product listing (containing the description, Add to Cart, etc), the url changes to an extra characters after html and then continues with more nonsensical characters.

I found that if I disable Social Networking, the file name displays correctly. However, it'd be nice to be able to use Social Networking. I have used it previously.

Comment

Those characters are for tracking on addthis which is what 3dcart uses for social networking. If you change the addthis code to the code from the addthis site you can turn that off I believe. You have more control over some things doing that as well.

Address Bar Sharing Analytics

Comment

Originally posted by Ruppy View Post
          Those characters are for tracking on addthis which is what 3dcart uses for social networking. If you change the addthis code to the code from the addthis site you can turn that off I believe. You have more control over some things doing that as well.

Address Bar Sharing Analytics
          Ironically, 3D cart told me that using AddThis code other than 3dCart's default setup would eliminate the problem. So I clicked "default" on the Social bookmarking section and the urls returned to normal.

Comment

Working...
          X