Coupon Codes not available when running Daily Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coupon Codes not available when running Daily Deal

Our regular coupon codes will not work when the Daily Deal is in effect. Anyone know how to offer coupon codes to customers for products other than the daily deal?
    This is embarrassing!!

I'm not sure what you mean. I have Daily Deals in effect every day, and normal coupons running along side it for other things.

Comment

Nope, if I am running daily deals, regular coupon code promtotions wont work. This is very troubling. And, what's worse, customers have to inform me that promotions I told them about don't work!
      Last edited by Mark; 01-13-2014, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
        Nope, if I am running daily deals, regular coupon code promtotions wont work. This is very troubling. And, what's worse, customers have to inform me that promotions I told them about don't work!
        I wish the logic of the "STACKED" coupons would change. If you have a coupon marked NON-STACKED you cannot use it with any other coupons. If you run a promo or put out another coupon that is stackable, you will NOT be able to run the promo. This obviously prevents you from putting out a coupon (or promo) that you are ok to be stacked (even with NON-STACKABLE coupons).

In my opinion, to fix this logic, NON-STACKABLES should just be prevented from using with other NON-STACKABELS. You should be able to use a NON-STACKABLE with a STACKABLE. This opens up the promotional options for a merchant.

Comment

Mark,
          We ran across this issue as well. To run coupon with your Daily Deals, go into the promotion manager and find the Daily Deal. Under the Advanced section, uncheck the Non-stackable box.
          Joanne Barker
          VS Web Design
          [email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X