Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replace images in a slider

Hi everyone,

I’m very new at this and have some experience in DreamWeaver and a little html and css. Here’s my problem: My company has a website which I did not create. I am trying to replace some outdated jpg images which lie within a custom rotating slider on the home page. I uploaded the new images (there will be a total of 148 images in all) to our FTP site in the proper themes folder affiliated with 3dcart. Then I went to 3dcart and found the html for the outdated images and replaced it with the new html for the new images (”edit html” in the themes folder, then “edit” the default.htm folder). I clicked “save changes” and then “view store” to clear the cache, but see no sign of the new images, and the old images are still there. I even tried putting the new images in the existing folder of the old images but no results. I guess this is not the only place I need to make changes, but have no idea where to go. And, are there any additional “save changes” buttons to finalize changes that I am missing?

Here’s the link with the rotaing slider page:
    Keepsakes | Souvenirs | Ornaments | Gifts | Mementos | ChemArt

Thanks
Working...
X