Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove billing as being required

Hi Guys,

How do I remove billing as being required. I would like just the shipping as being required and not the billing.

Also, is there a way to change the order of how people checkout? It seems a little strange to have people enter their phone number in the middle of the address fields.

Thank you,
    Damien

billing should always be required.. its how you take payment. if you want to insert information from the shipping fields INTO the billing, that can be done via javascript quite easily.

As for moving the phone number field, if you know html you can change that yourself, its in the template file. just move the particular input field where you would like it to be.

Comment

Yea, that is true about the billing, thank you.

Also, thank you for the information to move the phone number input, I am doing that now.

Comment

Java Script

Any way that someone could tell me how to install that java script so i can have the information populate from the billing - into the shipping side?

It would make for a smoother checkout for customers.

Thank you,
        Damien

Welcome to TungstenFashions - We offer the best priced tungsten wedding bands and tungsten rings online

Comment

by default your multipage checkout takes shipping first. it would make it impossible to do what you are asking. they cannot even enter billing information to pull from until they hit step3, by then a shipping address and method have already been provided.

theres also already a box on billing that sets same as shipping, if thats what you want to do.

Comment

Working...
          X