X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promotion Bug - Problem and Band Aid Fix

Hello Everyone,

Problem:

Non Stackable checkbox is not working in certain situations.

I recently experienced a bug with my wholesale pricing, and was able to replicate it on my test site. This problem likely wont apply to everyone, but I wanted to lay out what causes it and a simple work around to help the situation.

My store offers a 25% Discount on all orders over $25.00. This is an automatic promotion that will apply to any order. I also offer wholesale pricing with a second 40% OFF promotion for orders over $750.00 (This is also automatic and non stackable). In the past this has worked like a charm.

Last night an order came through at $1000.00 and got a $650.00 Discount. This raised some red flags and had me checking every setting I could, but everything was correct. When I looked at the customer invoice page, it showed me the valid promotions. There was only 1, Wholesale pricing for $400.00 off. When Looking at the actual discount given, it was adding the 25% OFF promo, with the non-stackable promo even though it did not list it.

Solution:

On my 25% OFF coupon I had to set a max order amount of 1 penny less than my wholesale promotions min order level. This is something I've never had to do before, but looking back probably something I should have done.

Hopefully this helps someone avoid the headache I experienced last night.

Hi Toocutebeads, Thanks for the heads up.
    Did you open a ticket with support? Please send them screen shots of the applied promotions on the order and ask for it to be escalated to an Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by elightbox View Post
      Hi Toocutebeads, Thanks for the heads up.
      Did you open a ticket with support? Please send them screen shots of the applied promotions on the order and ask for it to be escalated to an Admin.
      Already Handled. They've been testing on my site all day.

Comment

Working...
      X