Cannot checkout since upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot checkout since upgrade

If your store has been upgraded, please try to checkout. Depending upon the browser used, the following occurs:

1. Error message (minimum amount not met)
    OR
    2. Item not added to cart
    OR
    3. Wrong item is added to cart (with different image and price)

Is anyone else having this problem? The only thing that has changed has been an SSL certificate upgrade and tech support says we were upgraded to latest version last night.

Getting calls from customers.

Haven't noticed any of that happening, but that's scary. I'll keep an eye out for anything like that with our carts (we have 4). I'm guessing an urgent support ticket is in line for you...

-James

Comment

Originally posted by JR123 View Post
      Haven't noticed any of that happening, but that's scary. I'll keep an eye out for anything like that with our carts (we have 4). I'm guessing an urgent support ticket is in line for you...

-James
      Yes, I put one in. Tech Support also put one in, but even though he was able to replicate it, he did not cover the main issue. Sigh.

Comment

Do you mind giving more info about what browsers are showing which errors? I haven't seen this, but I have noticed a few odd abandoned cart behaviors, like multiple adds to cart from the same IP. We do get that on occasion if the customer doesn't have cookies enabled, so I wasn't too worried. Your post makes me more concerned, though.
        Laura Z
        Brass & Silver Traditions
        www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

Comment

Originally posted by brassandsilver View Post
          Do you mind giving more info about what browsers are showing which errors? I haven't seen this, but I have noticed a few odd abandoned cart behaviors, like multiple adds to cart from the same IP. We do get that on occasion if the customer doesn't have cookies enabled, so I wasn't too worried. Your post makes me more concerned, though.
          I just heard from Tech Support. They said that the store did not have "www" in the store name in settings (http and https:). But, I know that it was there before. There would have been no reason for me to change it and the problem would have shown up years ago. I was seeing the error on Firefox and Safari. But, it also seems that other stores would have had the same problem and no one else had it. I'm the only one who has admin rights to change it. Hopefully, I'm the only one.

The SSL certificate was changed early this morning and I didn't have the problem yesterday. Tech support suggested that that may have been the problem.
          Last edited by Davef; 04-09-2014, 01:58 PM.

Comment

you arent the only one having this issue. i had a client that was able to add items to the cart.. but upon hitting the button to go to checkout, it would throw an error that the cart was empty. Even reverting it back to a default 3dcart template produced the same results.

I'm not sure how they fixed it, but i think it's somehow SSL related and definitely has to do with 6.2

if anyone else has issues.. just open a ticket and stay on them.. they'll be able to fix it pretty quick.

Comment

Working...
            X