X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JustPoppin
    replied
    Originally posted by DeanP View Post
    This is easy to do, you just have to think of it differently. Already confirmed on my store.

What is the price of the item and what is the % you want it reduced by if the coupon is used? I'll show you how it's done.
    Ugh. Don't know how I missed seeing your response, but thanks in advance.

The item price is 6.99. I want them to be able to get 50% off that item, given the other conditions in my original message.

Thanks very much!

Leave a comment:

• ImaginationsCostumes
    replied
    Same issue

I am having the same issue. I want them to be able to use a 20% off coupon for any item - one time use - and this seems impossible.

Leave a comment:

• DeanP
    replied
    This is easy to do, you just have to think of it differently. Already confirmed on my store.

What is the price of the item and what is the % you want it reduced by if the coupon is used? I'll show you how it's done.

Leave a comment:

• JustPoppin
    started a topic Should Be An Easy Promotion, But Isn't

Should Be An Easy Promotion, But Isn't

Hey forum folks,
    I need your help. Been banging my head against the wall on this one for too long now and am about to give up, so I'm hoping someone can save me.

I'm in the "powerful Promotions feature" trying to do the following but it's not working. I need the exact combination of parameters to achieve the desired result.

I'm trying to give a customer a promo code to use for a % off savings on their next purchase of JUST ONE UNIT of a SINGLE ITEM (they should be able to have more than one unit in their cart). The % off savings should only apply to the one SKU, and only apply to one unit of that SKU.

The problem arises because the customer SHOULD be able to include this item the next time they purchase anything else too - so that their shipping charge (combined) is properly calculated. BUT, that's not working.

I've tried various combinations of parameters none of which work. Here are the problems that we're encountering (depending on parameter settings, not all at the same time):

1. Error message when adding ANYTHING else to the cart other than just one unit of the one SKU
    2. Error message when adding multiple units of the one SKU
    3. % off discount applied to EVERYTHING in the cart

None of those situations is acceptable.

To summarize, the customer should be able to place a normal order of various SKUs and multiple units of each SKU (you know, a regular order) and we'd like them to save some % off just one of the items in the order.

We've also tried doing this by applying the promo to a whole category of items and trying to get it to work when just one of them is purchased but the same types of errors occurred.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Working...
X