Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing a Design Element???

Hello-

We are interested in removing the 'crosshatch'-looking thing that is throughout our website at the top. Unfortunately, we are unable to figure out how to do that at the moment and would appreciate any advisement that this community can offer. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Welcome to Ciao Imports - Authentic Speciality Foods

Originally posted by ciaoimports View Post
    Hello-

We are interested in removing the 'crosshatch'-looking thing that is throughout our website at the top. Unfortunately, we are unable to figure out how to do that at the moment and would appreciate any advisement that this community can offer. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Welcome to Ciao Imports - Authentic Speciality Foods
    Are you talking about this image?

http://www.ciaoimports.com/assets/te...es/BG_body.png

I'm no designer (you've been warned lol), but the simple way to do it is to connect via FTP and go to that file location and replace that image (BG_body.png) with one that's the same size that matches the all-while of the background.

I hope that makes sense :)

Alternatively, you can edit the CSS and have it call a different image all together.

Comment

THANK YOU!

for the life of me, I could not find that image.

Problem solved.

Cheers!

Originally posted by 3dcart-Michael View Post
      Are you talking about this image?

http://www.ciaoimports.com/assets/te...es/BG_body.png

I'm no designer (you've been warned lol), but the simple way to do it is to connect via FTP and go to that file location and replace that image (BG_body.png) with one that's the same size that matches the all-while of the background.

I hope that makes sense :)

Alternatively, you can edit the CSS and have it call a different image all together.

Comment

Working...
      X