How do I change the wording on some pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I change the wording on some pages

I think this is a pretty simple answer, but I can't figure it out for the life of me.

I need to change wording on some of the pages.

I have been using the firebug and can find out the some of the items are under (for instance) .item or .td and things like that. But when I go into those advanced tabs I just see .pageheader and do not see the actual wording I need to change.

Can anyone tell me where I can find those words so I can change them.

An example would be: At checkout it just says " ONE PAGE CHECKOUT" I need to change that to something else. Also, I need to change the wording of "Note: Total does not include tax, shipping, and handling rates. These will be calculated during check out." on the checkout page.

Hope someone can help me.

Thank you again very much for all your answers to me for the past few weeks - I am very happy with 3d cart.

Welcome to TungstenFashions - We offer the best priced tungsten wedding bands and tungsten rings online

from the admin panel settings>design>store language

pretty sure these are all the pesky little things you are talking about.. i know the second thing you mentioned about note:total something or other is definitely in there

Comment

Thank you!
      Damien
      Last edited by damiencaz; 09-21-2012, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X