Problem with eBay Orders/ Shipworks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with eBay Orders/ Shipworks

I asked this about a month ago but didnt get any information. I recently upgraded to the nbew version of shipworks and now my eBay orders do not download into the program.

I emailed 3D Cart, they said it was Shipworks. Shipworks said the information they have is there is an issue with the way 3D Cart processes dates/times on eBay orders and that is causing them not to download. 3D Cart said developers were working on a fix (per SW)

Today Shipworks closed the ticket because communication with 3D Cart has stopped and a fix has not happened.

I'm just curious if anyone else is having this issue. I surely can not be the only one and also wondering if anyone has found a fix for this. It appears to be on 3D Carts end, but since the ticket was closed without an update from 3D Cart, I'm not sure what to do next.

I can not believe no one else is having this issue. 3D Cart knows about it but apparently has no desire to fix it. Have to turn off the feature and add a new eBay account to shipworks. Kind of defeats the purpose of this "feature" if it can not be used.....

Comment

Working...
    X