Stock available in Mobile site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock available in Mobile site

On my website I have the stock levels set up and when a customer chooses a size and color the availability section shows if it is in stock out out of stock. On my mobile site is just always says an item is in stock and never changes based on the size and color selection. 3Dcart says this is normal and that they can fix it for a fee. Has anyone figured out how to do this? The mobile site is useless if customers thinks everything is in stock and it is not.
    Last edited by liftinglarge; 09-26-2012, 04:28 PM.

Oh wow--I just noticed that! Would love to know how to fix that too, as that is a very significant issue with my last minute shoppers

Comment

Is this your own mobile template?

I find it hard to believe that they would charge to fix functionality that should work on their own mobile templates.

Originally posted by liftinglarge View Post
      On my website I have the stock levels set up and when a customer chooses a size and color the availability section shows if it is in stock out out of stock. On my mobile site is just always says an item is in stock and never changes based on the size and color selection. 3Dcart says this is normal and that they can fix it for a fee. Has anyone figured out how to do this? The mobile site is useless if customers thinks everything is in stock and it is not.

Comment

Not my own template--I've never fiddled with the mobile layout at all.

Comment

It is there own template. I talked with tech support they said sales can sell you a modification. I talked with sales and sales said they have nothing like that and tech support can take care of it. Called tech support again and they said mobile cart probably cannot change availability like regular site. They were not sure. Now they escalated the issue to the admins

Comment

Working...
          X