Site down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site down

My site has been slow for several days and is now down, or taking 2-3 minutes to load. Shipworks isnt able to connect.

Is anyone having these issues?

The slowdowns have happened to us before. I contacted tech support and they call it a "hanging process" once they clear it out, it runs as normal again. Not saying this is acceptable, but it has resolved the issue in the past.

Have you gotten in touch with them yet?

Comment

I got on Chat, hoping that would give a faster reply and was told to contact [email protected] and to contact Shipworks support (i mentioned shipworks was unable to connect to the server to update order status).

What does shipworks have to do with 3D Carts servers being down.....

So I guess I'm going to put in a ticket and wait a few hours for someone to get around to it.

Comment

Originally posted by rburton34 View Post
        I got on Chat, hoping that would give a faster reply and was told to contact [email protected] and to contact Shipworks support (i mentioned shipworks was unable to connect to the server to update order status).

What does shipworks have to do with 3D Carts servers being down.....

So I guess I'm going to put in a ticket and wait a few hours for someone to get around to it.
        I'm sure when you contacted technical support, they verified that your site was up and running, in which case any issue preventing a third party solution like Shipworks from connecting to your website, is something that would need be reviewed by that company.

Jimmy

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy3dcart View Post
          I'm sure when you contacted technical support, they verified that your site was up and running, in which case any issue preventing a third party solution like Shipworks from connecting to your website, is something that would need be reviewed by that company.

Jimmy
          No, they said they were aware of the issue and were working on it. 15 minutes later, after no reply, I updated the chat session and was told to contact support and shipworks. The 3D Cart servers were down which prevented Shipworks from accessing the database to update the order status.

The site has been running slow for several days with some downtime here and there. It has nothing to do with shipworks.
          Last edited by rburton34; 09-27-2012, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X