Announcement

Collapse

Posting Rules

Posting Rules
This forum was created to help 3dcart users share tips on getting the best out of the service, offer knowledge and experiences about e-commerce in general, and to promote a positive environment in which our merchants can request/dispense advice regarding best practices.

The forum was not created for 3dcart users to submit requests for customer support. Any support related thread will be removed and a support ticket will be placed on your behalf. If you have technical difficulties please visit http://support.3dcart.com.

The 3dcart forum is also not intended to be a medium in which to express dissatisfaction about 3dcart's service, policies or its management and staff. Threads of this nature will also be removed from the forum. If a support issue with your 3dcart store was not resolved in a satisfactory manner; or if you feel that a particular 3dcart offering/policy is not to your liking, please let us know by emailing [email protected] so we can address your concerns directly.

Again, our purpose is to cultivate a positive learning environment for our merchants rather than platform in which to express grievances.

Very Important Rules:
* Never give away your store administration login/password in this forum.

Should you need technical help, please let 3dcart staff help.
Also, please be aware that 3dcart staff will NEVER need to ask for your 3dcart related passwords.

General Rules:
* While debate and discussion are acceptable, we will never tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
* Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) nonsensical posts, or similar postings.
* Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
* Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.
* We also do not allow posts that are sexual in nature.
* Please wait at least 24 hours before bumping posts.
* Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
* Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
* We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
* We also reserve the right to remove postings which are in violation of our specified posting rules
* Also, while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently, we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
* You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
* You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.
* We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system, but will not be able to participate in the forum.
See more
See less

Anyone using Propay? Is it down for you in 3Dcart?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone using Propay? Is it down for you in 3Dcart?

Had a customer who couldn't check out and I couldn't get the card to process on the virtual terminal in 3dcart. I was able to process the card directly on Propays site.

Thanks Dana

There's a propay virtual terminal on 3dc? I use propay, I have one abandoned cart and a voicemail about payment couldn't be made. Customer didn't get specific about any errors received and I looked at the order and see or errors on checkout. I'm confused now

Comment

Toobusy,

There is a virtual terminal within 3dcart that you can use to enter customer payments over the phone etc. Its within the invoice details screen. Press the actions button and its 4th down on the left of that popdown menu. It would work with whatever company you have doing your cc payments (in my case its Propay). I do refunds or credits on the propay site directly though.

I put in a ticket today. Me thinks there is a problem with 3dcart and Propay and you might have the same issue. They are def. working on it though since Ive seen them put in 4 test orders on my site so far.

Dana

Comment

Well poop....its still not working. =(

Comment

Yeah I just tried and it's not working either. Guess maybe I should open a ticket as well...

Comment

Still not fixed today. Two more orders who couldn't check out.

Comment

I wonder what happened? If maybe propay changed something? I'll contact them and make an inquiry and open a ticket here as well. This is odd.

UPDATE: I was just able to process an order on my website using propay as my payment method.

Order Completed
              Your invoice #AB-****

An email receipt including the details about your order has been sent to the email address provided. Please keep it for your records.

Maybe something on your end? I know my site was down for 30 minutes today. Wouldn't process yesterday but I was able to place the order just now
              Last edited by Toobusy; 11-09-2014, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Tech support has been able to replicate the error on their side and said its an issue with their server not talking to Propays. As of a few hours ago the tech team says:

"Initial testing shows that we are able to get to Propay from the server (the error being returned by the module is that Propay isn't accessible). We're still checking into the issue but I wanted to let you know that at this time we haven't found the problem but we're still looking."

I'm hoping it gets fixed today. I just turned off card payments for the moment and sent some customers an apology e-mail. Saved one order that way.

Dana

Comment

OK then why was I able to check out using propay on my own account? If it's an issue with servers talking to each other why were they communicating when I did my test order? I'm so confused on this stuff. Maybe your store and my store are not on the same server with 3dc?

Comment

I can check out on Propays website if I manually process there. Its just not working with 3dcart (both the virtual terminal and the checkout). Just checked again and its still down.

Dana

Comment

I checked out completely on my store on a web type order as if I was a customer. First time I tried I wasn't able to, but then I was able to process an order and have it go through flawlessly, which I posted the update on. I'm just not sure why my store would be different than yours if we both use propay. Hopefully tech support can sort it out for you. I know sometimes it feels like it takes a lifetime to get an issue resolved though. Still having issues with other aspects of my site that have suddenly cropped up that I never had problems with before.

Comment

Tech support fixed it this morning. They said it required "some high end changes and also intensively test them to make sure it was working but not insecure". So I think I should be gtg. Going to run some tests today to be sure.

Dana

Comment

Working...
                        X