Multi Shipping Addresses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi Shipping Addresses

Im losing alot of peoples business because they cant figure out how to ship to multiple addresses.

they will add 5 items to there shopping cart and then wonder how to send them to different addresses

Any suggestions on how to better instruct them on this on the product page?

Also on the Send to Drop down if you select myself is there a way to prevent the other box from popping up for or Add Name of Recipient:
    that should only pop up if you select other.

You have been through all of this, correct?
    https://support.3dcart.com/Knowledge...iple-addresses
    - Dean P. e-commerce and small business consulting

Comment

YEs, some customers are getting cofused by the process and leaving the site. Ive lost 100's of dollars in orders because of this

Comment

Chris, have you thought of adding a note to the cart review page letting people know how to do this? You could also make the area on each product page stand out so it catches the customer's attention.

On the cart review page, too, the Edit Address is small and is hard to tell what product it goes with. Or, again, style it in a way that brings attention to the feature.
        Joanne Barker
        VS Web Design
        [email protected]

Comment

The process seems pretty straightforward. I agree with vswebdesign though - there are a number of things you can do to highlight certain steps or communicate the process to your customers in the way that you think is best. PM me with your site if you'd like another opinion.
          - Dean P. e-commerce and small business consulting

Comment

I did addsome instruction on the product page

Kennebec County Christmas Wreath

Comment

Working...
            X