Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danab
    replied
    Huzzah! Looks like they got the carousel working now. I tested it on a few different systems and browsers and it seems to be ok.

Thank you everyone!

Dana

Leave a comment:

• thecartdesigner
    replied
    Make sure you clear your cache after the change as well. settings-->general-->store settings: (scroll to the bottom and click clear cache.

If it shows on one comp but not other you probably need to also clear your browser cache. on each machine or device you try

Leave a comment:

• thecartdesigner
    replied
    Really shouldn't have taken support more than a couple minutes to fix this. Go to your frame template and change your entire <head> section to this:

HTML Code:
    <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
    <html>
    <head>
    <title>[TITLE]</title>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
    [META]
    <script type="text/javascript" src="assets/templates/common/js/utilities.js"></script>
    <link rel="StyleSheet" href="assets/templates/[template]/css/[stylesheet]" type="text/css" media="screen">
    <!--START: FRAME_RSSFEEDS -->
    <link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="Featured Items (RSS 2.0)" href="[store_url]/rss.asp?type=home">
    <link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="Products On Sale (RSS 2.0)" href="[store_url]/rss.asp?type=onsale">
    <link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="New Releases (RSS 2.0)" href="[store_url]/rss.asp?type=newreleases">
    <link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="Best Sellers (RSS 2.0)" href="[store_url]/rss.asp?type=bestsellers">
    <link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="Latest Blog Posts (RSS 2.0)" href="[store_url]/rss.asp?type=blog">
    <!--END: FRAME_RSSFEEDS -->
    <!--START: quicksearch-->
    <script type="text/javascript" src="assets/templates/common/js/jquery.min.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="assets/templates/common/quicksearch/jquery.quicksearch.js"></script>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="assets/templates/common/quicksearch/quicksearch.css">
    <script type="text/javascript">
    jQuery(function() {
        jQuery('#searchlight').searchlight('/search_quick.asp');
    });
    </script>
    <!--END: quicksearch-->
    </head>
    It is just a clean working head section from another free template.

I tested it quick so it should be good. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Shaun
    Last edited by thecartdesigner; 01-08-2015, 06:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Danab
    replied
    I give up. It worked for a bit on one computer and I thought it might be fixed. But not on the other computers or the phones. Then it stopped on the one computer again <pulls out hair> LOL....gremlins I just shut it down. Maybe tech support can do some magic.

Dana

Leave a comment:

• Danab
    replied
    OK I'll enable it for a few minutes. Website is Dana Rae Jewelry - Awareness jewelry, costume jewelry, charms, beads and vintage goodies too!

I'll turn it off again in about 10 minutes or so since Ive got customers online right now. Thanks for the help!

Dana

Leave a comment:

• Toobusy
    replied
    I was about to come ask the same thing Rob. I know there are times when I think I can't see a change and others see it

Leave a comment:

• Awesome
    replied
    What is your site so that others can check it and let you know results.

Leave a comment:

• Danab
    started a topic Homepage carousel and template V32007

Homepage carousel and template V32007

I've been working with tech support and they have been really nice about trying to get the homepage carousel to work on my website. Now they are saying they can see it working on their end, but we've checked it on multiple computers, in both IE and Chrome and on our phones and all we see is the spinning "loading" graphic. We've reloaded the page, cleared the cache and nada. The carousel never actually loads. I don't have it active on my site now (because I don't want customers to sit there and wait for the loading that never happens).

Is anyone using template v32007 that has any insight as to how to fix the problem?

Thank you,
    Dana
Working...
X