Importing to eBay Gallery Pic not correct size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importing to eBay Gallery Pic not correct size

I just upgraded so I can get products also over to my eBay store. Things still not implementing correct.

Main and most important is when the items I listed on my 3dcart, then implemented them to eBay - the eBay gallery pixel size are way too small. eBay requirements are 500 pixel on the longest side. Recommend 1000-1600.

The gallery pictures pixels are only 400 on the longest side when implemented from my 3dcart store. These will in time be removed from eBay and I will loose items I have listed.

Is this being corrected?

Also how do I get more item specifics to show up on eBay? They are showing up in my listings, not in item specifics.

Tried to add a screen shot from using inspect element but it won't accept.

Debbie

Debbie, you should contact support on this.
    I also tried the e-bay integration and gave up on it for its limitations. I would need to revisit it some day.
    My guess is that is the way it was designed, I if it is, don't hold your breath that it will be changed. That is just the way it is.
    Do your best to work around the limitations of the different modules on 3dcart. None of them are perfect, but at least a basic version is offered.

Comment

Originally posted by elightbox View Post
      Debbie, you should contact support on this.
      I also tried the e-bay integration and gave up on it for its limitations. I would need to revisit it some day.
      My guess is that is the way it was designed, I if it is, don't hold your breath that it will be changed. That is just the way it is.
      Do your best to work around the limitations of the different modules on 3dcart. None of them are perfect, but at least a basic version is offered.
      Yes I did write support 2 days ago and not heard back from them. I decided just to open up eBay and my 3dcart admin - load products from both end at the same time. I do sell similar on eBay, which makes it easier to list items in same category.
      I did see a post in this forum when the eBay implement was in beta around 2009. If 3dcart wants us eBay sellers to combine our eBay items listing/sales they need to correct the issues. I see a couple issues when I listed to eBay that are not correct. 6 yrs is been long enough time for 3dcart to get it correct.
      Last edited by mybizdw; 02-04-2015, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X