On Sale product list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Sale product list

New to 3DCart which we want to created an Extra Page where we want to be able to show all the products that we currently have "On Sale". What is the trick in trying to accomplish this?

Yes, we have "On Sale" as one of our options to sort products by, but we just would like to have a link to a page that shows all products that are currently On Sale.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Originally posted by LNJSports View Post
    New to 3DCart which we want to created an Extra Page where we want to be able to show all the products that we currently have "On Sale". What is the trick in trying to accomplish this?

Yes, we have "On Sale" as one of our options to sort products by, but we just would like to have a link to a page that shows all products that are currently On Sale.

Regards
    What we have done is create a product category as "ON SALE" and list the sale items in this category as well. I know it is not a great option, but it works for us.

Comment

You can use a "smart category"
      Create a category, click on options>advanced, then select Smart Category>Sale items

Comment

Regards

Here is a link to our sale page. http://www.bead3.com/Beads-On-Sale_c_317.html

Like jnnjr said, we created a category and then add items to it each month. You can also do a smart category but if you have items that are on sale so discounts won't apply to them they also show up in there.

Last edited by Rod; 02-18-2015, 05:08 PM.
        Rod
        www.Bead3.com

Comment

Sorry for not replying back. The board here never sent a notice since I did click to send notice of any replies to this topic.

Anyways, I appreciate everyones help in this as I did add a category and then used the smart category option. It works perfect.

While I am on the topic of unique links to a specific setting, I was wondering if it is possible to direct customers to a page that only shows newly released items. Yes, I know that you can have it set to show on the block for newly released, but I was wanting to have a link to show all the newly released items with the newest ones at the top. To be displayed just like the newly (helped by your suggestions) ON SALE Category we have.

Regards

Comment

Sorry for not replying back. The board here never sent a notice since I did click to send notice of any replies to this topic.

Anyways, I appreciate everyones help in this as I did add a category and then used the smart category option. It works perfect.

While I am on the topic of unique links to a specific setting, I was wondering if it is possible to direct customers to a page that only shows newly released items. Yes, I know that you can have it set to show on the block for newly released, but I was wanting to have a link to show all the newly released items with the newest ones at the top. To be displayed just like the newly (helped by your suggestions) ON SALE Category we have.

Regards
            There's a smart category option for "top 50 new releases." Click on advanced to reveal "Default Products Sorting" and set it to newest.

Comment

Bzeltzer, thank you for that information as it worked perfectly!

I was also wondering about something else. What would cause our home page to NOT display our Home Specials products? For some reason, it is showing all newly released products instead.

Regards
              Joey

Comment

Wondered if anyone has come up with a way to change the number of New Releases -- 50 is a bit much for my store - -would like to limit it to, say, 20
                Joe Arbogast
                http://www.birdsafestore.com

Comment

Settings>General>Store Settings then go down to New Releases Settings and put your number of new releases you want displayed there

Comment

Thanks, but I think that setting is for the left/right column display of a few new releases. What I"m referring to is setting up a new releases category using smart categories, and choosing the "last 50 new releases" -- I want to reduce it from 50 down to 20.
                    Joe Arbogast
                    http://www.birdsafestore.com

Comment

Working...
                    X