Blog comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog comments

Is anyone else having issues with blog comments. All of ours are now hidden because they are not approved. When we click the edit button the page goes blank. Is this just us or a system wide bug with the new update?

No I'm having the same issue. I have a ticket open with support. At this point they are waiting on me to get them some more info. I've been swapped and didn't have a chance yesterday. I guess I could do that rather than write this post...

Comment

Just sent my reply in to support, see that didn't take to long..

What I've noticed is that with the new feature of approving blog comments all existing blog comments were set to unapproved. I my mind they should have been set to approved as they were already live on the site and if the store owner hadn't wanted them would have deleted them. Fortunately, I don't have many comments so going thought them and approving them shouldn't be a bit deal. If you have 100's of comments I think I would contact support and see what they can do.

As far as the edit screen I really don't know what's gong on there. I see the same blank screen which I sent to support as well.

Comment

This is being addressed shortly (a patch is being delivered right now to all affected stores)
        ----------------------------
        Gonzalo Gil
        3dCart Support
        800-828-6650 x111

Comment

Thanks Gil.

My existing comments are changed to approved and the edit feature is working now.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Gil :) Working perfectly now :)

Comment

Working...
            X