Discounts levels issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discounts levels issue

Hello everyone, i have an issue with the discounts i want to give to my customers, the idea in general is that we use 2 different discounts, one is the passive discount which are set for customers when they sign in to the customer list, lets say customer "A "has a passive 5% discount in all the store products just because he signed in to the store and we wanted to give him the 5% discount in all products for ever, but we also provide discounts by the quantity of items they buy, lets say

#items------------------ %discount
    5-9------------------------5%
    10-14---------------------10%
    15-19 --------------------15%

etc.. etc..

so using the customer "A" as a example, if he buy 1 piece he gets automatically 5% discount, if he buys 6 pieces he can only have 1 discount so is 5% as well either the 5% from the passive discount or 5% from the 5-9 range quantity, but if he buy 10 pieces he gets the 10% discounts and ignores the passive discount at this point everything is ok, the problem comes when the customer "A" has a 10% passive discount, if he buy 1 piece he gets 10% discount, BUT if he buy 6 pieces instead of the 10% he gets 5% from the quantity discount and the store set the quantity discount as the default discount, is this working as intended?, is there a way to set this so the higher discount always apply, instead of the quantity discount...any help with this will be appreciate

Our discounts are not this complex but we ended up using both the price levels in 3DC and automatic coupons that kick in with volume to make this work. I am not sure how to set it up but you may want to look at this as an option if you cannot get the price levels to do what you want.

HTH

Comment

Working...
    X