Advanced Cache Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Cache Question

I was reading that with the Advanced Page Cache, the Categories are cached to save time.

The categories in my store are variable based on customer group, so I can't have the cache on, as the category list the user sees when they first visit the site will not change once they have logged in.

I have disabled the Advanced Page Cache, but it seems the Categories are still caching. When I log in as a user in a specific customer group, the categories I should be seeing are not there. If I clear the cache and refresh the page, they show up. Then, when I log out they are still there. I clear the cache and refresh, and they go away.

Am I missing another setting somewhere, or did I go about setting up my customer groups the wrong way?

Check if the problem is in your web browser cache. Open an incognito/anonymous window if you are using Firefox/Chrome, or just clear the cache.

Comment

I've had a lot of browser cache issues lately myself--thought it was problems with my site, when in fact it was just me!

Comment

Same here. It was me. Thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
        X