Changing configurations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing configurations

Recently I noticed that the left global header & and abandoned cart emails enabled check box had both cone unchecked.

Support not surprising patronized me by suggesting other admins may have been the cause - there's only 2 of us - all the other admins passwords have expired and the other person here, my wife doesn't know where these settings are.

This is a REAL problem and I now am taking the time to review the configuration of the whole cart.

Has anyone else experienced this isue?

my Advanced Cache got unchecked by itself two days ago. I just checked it back. It was not the first time things changed by themselves. It happens, what can we do?!

Comment

Originally posted by elightbox View Post
      my Advanced Cache got unchecked by itself two days ago. I just checked it back. It was not the first time things changed by themselves. It happens, what can we do?!
      We have two sites, I've seen this unchecked a few times now and thought I was going crazy... happy it's not just me.

Comment

Battle plan

1) identify certain actions as line items in admin log.
        2) When such action occurs forward copy of log (to support) with no such actions recorded

If you present them with an inexplicable answer (see above), they'll agree to elevate the ticket. Level one has always sucked - to their credit - they answer the phone.

We've seen similar issues with other carts. I'm surprised it doesn;t happen more given the complexity of this cart's scripts.

an email when a setting changes would be ideal - I'm such a dreamer
        Last edited by windycityparrot; 10-21-2012, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Hi Windy,

Just a quick tip for you, for your facebook page you can claim a username now. So you can have http://www.facebook.com/windycityparrot and switch off the 1232322 stuff.

It's pretty simple, do this - In FB go to Resources > Select a username and pick a name. Simple as that.

Comment

Facebook

Thank you for the advice unfortunately you can not change a Facebook page name once it goes live.

Comment

Working...
            X