Images Failing to Load (Intermittent)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Images Failing to Load (Intermittent)

Has anyone noticed if they have images failing to load? Multiple times on multiple computers, the first page load will fail to load specific images.

Usually a few refreshes fix it, but customers aren't going to give you the courtesy refresh.

Images Failing to Load (Intermittent)

Good Morning CPR Saver,

I'm currently not seeing any issues with your images not loading up. I just went to your site and it seems to be loading up properly. Did you contact our Support Team, in regards to this issue? If so, can you please provide me with your ticket id#.

Thank you,
    Fernando- CCO
    3dcart

Comment

Originally posted by fernando View Post
      Good Morning CPR Saver,

I'm currently not seeing any issues with your images not loading up. I just went to your site and it seems to be loading up properly. Did you contact our Support Team, in regards to this issue? If so, can you please provide me with your ticket id#.

Thank you,
      Fernando- CCO
      3dcart
      Hi Fernando,

Yes we contacted support. We both thought it might be a caching issue, so I'm having the people who have the issue to clear their cache and notify me when/if it happens again.

That's when this would be a problem, correct? When the browser's cache is old and a page has changed?

Comment

Working...
      X