Export Product Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Export Product Review

Is there a way to export product reviews? Thanks.

No. Support can do it for you for a fee.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. I'll not be paying them a fee for something that should be included in the package - comments per product. I'm sure they must have known it would be needed.

Comment

You can do it yourself using the Advanced API, but it requires programming knowledge (SQL).

Comment

you dont even need the api really. in your ftp you should be able to download the shop_sql database. it will contain product reviews in there. just have to do a little matching up with catalog id vs the product you are looking for

its not the easiest.. but its the cheapest.

i may be taking the ability to dl the db for granted.. you may have to have some settings enabled for that, im unsure.

Comment

jleclair, where is the Shop_SQL file located?? It is not in the DB folder, or anywhere else that I can find.

Comment

I'm not sure what the Shop_SQL file would be, but he's right that the product reviews should in theory all be contained in the Shop.mdb file which is under /web/assets/db

Comment

shop_sql is in the same folder for me. it probably depends on what type of plan you have.

Comment

Working...
                X